Monday, October 30, 2006

Studio 60 Denied

I had a nice little evening planned. I was going to go to the store after work, come home, eat dinner, and then settle down in front of the TV for this week's episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

So I do all of this, plop down on my couch by 10/9 central, and what do I see? Friday Night Lights. Huh?!?

I know nobody is watching Friday Night Lights, but it doesn't sound like a ton of people are watching Studio 60 either. So what is the point? Is NBC just trying to kill both of these shows by tinkering with their times?

This "special night and time" rained on my evening. (And if the NBC marketing folks are reading this, no, I did not watch Friday Night Lights -- instead I changed the channel and watched my early local news).

Mercifully, NBC's Web site says Studio 60 will be back at its regular time next week.

No comments: