Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fore!

I'm not a "gamer" but I do want a Wii.

I realize that not everyone understands my need for, and occasional obsession with the Nintendo Wii (a video game system that I do not yet own). The interest gravitates around my belief that playing a sports video game by acting out the sport can only make the game about a billion times better.

The game that I've wanted to see on the Wii from the beginning was Tiger Woods golf.

Until recently I could only imagine what playing Tiger Woods on the Wii would look like, but now (thanks to the power of YouTube) you can see how to play.



EA Sports
has even started running TV ads of the actual Tiger swinging the Wiimote, as if I needed anything else to stir up my excitement about this game and its March release date. In fact, I don't think I've been this excited about a video game since the original World Series Baseball game came out.

I Wii-ly want to play.

No comments: