Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Man, that really helps explain college...

I'll admit it, in college I had trouble meeting the ladies. I went out to the bars and stuff, but never felt like it was my scene. I always wondered why I couldn't meet a nice girl -- after all, college is supposed to be crawling with them.

Now several years removed from college I found out why. According to a late night TV commercial I saw all of the hottest singles are staying at home, calling 1-900 numbers, and having an awesome time talking with other likeminded and hot (but never pictured) singles. Why they're not at the bars at all! In fact, often they seem to be doing this while clad in tight, clothes, relaxed on the couch and/or cozied up near a fireplace with a cordless phone.

Boy was I glad learn this so I could get some closure on my college woes. Interestingly enough, at the same time I also found the solution for my need to create a wide variety of nutritious juices quickly and easily. What a relief.

No comments: